A NEW IDEA.

2:12 PM


   Earlier today I was sitting in class thinking about my blog... and how much I never post on it. I wasn't completely satisfied with the layout and my content so I never really felt like adding anything to it. I had an idea. Change my blog, change the content, and make it more enjoyable for me.
   So here we are with a whole new layout, and a fresh start. I decided I'm not going to stick to just reviewing books because that's not that much fun for me! I'm still going to have a few reviews here and there, but I also want to share more about myself beyond my Bookstagram. This blog will be my place to share photography, adventures, DIYs, recipes (maybe?), and pretty much whatever else I want! I'm really excited to be starting over, and I hope you enjoy as well.

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm so excited for your blog to take shape. I've been feeling less excited about mine as well and have been thinking about changing up the content. You should check mine out at rebekahisreading.com and I'll be sure to come back and read yours often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The change of content definitely makes it much more exciting and finally makes me want to blog again! Love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. That's great, sweetie! Keep going! 😊

    ReplyDelete