IKEA.

5:37 AM

Yesterday I met my cousin at Ikea, had lunch, and picked up some new furniture for my room. I looooove going to Ikea because I think the layout of the store is so cool and everything is so cheap. Well, after putting a few of these "cheap" items in my cart I realized that they weren't so cheap anymore. So I had to choose what decorations I really wanted, and what I had to leave behind, haha!


We started the trip by getting lunch. As weird as it seems, Ikea food is delicious!
 A lot of the set ups and decorations at Ikea make for really good photos. The decorations also gave me craft ideas for my room(Upcoming DIY post soon?), and I thought the hanging cranes were a great idea and these clocks were so cute.




IKEA IS FILLED WITH BOOKSHELVES. And these bookshelves are set up with books and decorations, so I stocked up with bookshelf photos for my Instagram. I bought a new bookshelf for my room as well! It's a smaller shelf than my other one, probably about half the size. I already built it last night, which took forever, and I'm planning on decorating it today. And I got a chair to put next to my shelf, which Molly has really taken a liking to! I'm so happy with how it looks. Since today is another snow day and I'll be home all day, I plan on reading and watching the snow. Sounds like a perfect day to me!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I follow you on Instagram (@bookkace) and I love both your booksagram and your blog! :) I have a blog myself (it's also a blogspot) and I was wondering how you enabled the tab box in the top right corner (the one that says Home, About, Bookmarks, and Review Policy). Have a good day!
    <3 Kace

    ReplyDelete