SNOW DAY.

8:44 AM

I woke up at around 5:30 this morning and found out that today would be a snow day. I had a test planned for today, so it was the best feeling ever being able to go back to bed and sleep in.

The day started off with rain... no snow on the ground yet when I woke up. I love rain, but there's really nothing more exciting than an oncoming snowstorm. Plus my new books arrived today which made today even better! Then I put on my snowman pants and my wool socks, and made myself some hot chocolate, and enjoyed the cold morning.





After only an hour or so, the rain changed over to snow! It really is beautiful when the snow begins to cover the trees and the ground. The dogs had two different ideas. Molly stayed inside to watch the snow, but Willow decided to go outside and she quickly regretted her decision. I'm pretty sure you can tell by the face she's giving me haha!




I was able to go outside and take some photos for Instagram! They're beautiful photos, but I ruined my new book and now my camera is soaked. Awesome. Now I'm planning on spending the rest of the day in front of the fire, reading a book under a comfy blanket. I hope you all had a great day too!


P.S- Willow had a blast while we made this snowman! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments